Tuesday 5 August 2008

Vanessa Hudgens Scandal.

Here some Vanessa Hudgens Pictures. Not nude or naked!


Many people, myself included only barely knew her up until the scandalous event that happened a few weeks ago. Apparently she's a quite hot 18 year old celebrity that has been in a few shows with both with Zac Efron and herself.

Well, I love celebrity photos and the possibility of seeing nude pictures of an 18 year old star didn't pass by me. After some serious research into the matter, I FINALLY FOUND SOME PICTURES. I totally don't know if that's the new ones or the old ones but for 1 buck that it cost me, I won't complain.


And you know, I don't think her revealing pictures are such a big deal. Maybe it's because I'm Italian, but I see half-naked girls like that all the time. I think for most people it's just curiosity. It's the hidden voyeur in all of us!

0 comments: